Thursday, July 02, 2009

Plus Five

M tagged me to do the 5 things abt me... and considering she's blogged after all these months only to tag me, i shall do it. also, it indulges the vain me! :D so, here's 5 things abt me, in no particular order of importance. - i expect a lot from ppl who I'm really close to. but it's never more than what I would do for the person. it's almost always 50-50. though, the closer you are to me, the more I tend to take u for granted. sure u'll know how much you mean to me. but i expect you to u'stand when i disappear for a while... and re-emerge. i expect you to continue where we left off. and not sulk and whine. i also give you the same space. and if i do anything to upset you, i WILL make up for it. however best i can. At the same time I am creative by default.. it can be a pain in the --- for V ..because I do expect something new most of the times.. especially from him.I am ok with monotony but when I am tired its about time you start doing as I do ..which can be tiring for a person like him who does not really care about the creativity to that extend. - i believe that all of us, as humans, are extremely selfish. we evaluate pros and cons of most situations and if we think something may be detrimental for us, we avoid it. there are exceptions. but very few act out of their love for random mankind. we bother about "me and mine" mostly. and i don't think it is a wrong thing. i accept the fact that i am self-absorbed and move on. unless i manage me and my world properly, how can i think of contributing to anything larger...? - i believe relationships are very complex. and every r'ship has it's own dynamics. i don't take moral stand-points on r'ships and/or affairs anymore. i used to. till very recently. i believe i've come a long way from being a judgmental bitch to understanding that there may be hues that i neither see nor comprehend. and i leave them be. i no longer think of ppl who put themselves down for their partners as doormats. or ppl who have affairs while in a stable r'ship as bitches/bastards(Pardon the term). they have their own reasons. i simply don't judge. and i don't know how long this non-judgemental phase will last - but this is as close as i get to saintly! :D - i know that i will not lose my individuality. i used to be insecure about this. quite a bit. esp when i had just got out of BNCA. but now i'm sure. it's something that's me. it may change... it may get better or worse. but it will still, quintessentially, be me. - how patient i am about something depends directly on how beneficial that thing is to me. at least, how beneficial I perceive it to be for me. which is why i seem to lose interest in things rather soon. however, if i really want something, i can be extremely tenacious. to the point of being a pain in the backside for everybody around me. such things are rather few but these days tehy are getting to be so many taht V and I have decided that I should Stop making this "wishlist" of mine for a while, but they're absolutely worth it!

No comments: